These steel prong collars may look intimidating, but when correctly worn, they actually simulate the natural action of a mother dog pinching the scruff of a puppy's neck with her teeth. They are painless and will help train your strong -willed dog to stop pulling.
When properly used, prong collars are as safe (if not safer) than regular collars, because they encourage your dog to avoid pulling, thereby reducing pressure on the larynx and the throat, reducing risk of injury.
Season: All Seasons
Dog Harness Type: None
Dog Leash Type: None
Collar Type: Pinch Collars
*PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING!!!!*
~ Please note: From the drop down menu select the size.
- We accept payment of Paypal, and credit card.
- Order will be received 10-20 days from the shipping date.
- All payments must be received within 3 working days!
- Please read all the details before you buy or feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- All returns are accepted within refund period.
- Refunds are given as money back!
- Return shipping is paid by the buyer!